We work closely with our local government customers to ensure our deals can help you meet the challenges of delivering services in the face of reduced funding by delivering better value for money through effective and efficient procurement. Our strategy focuses on:
- Strategic relationships with Pro5, SOPO, LGA, the Local Government Improvement & Development Group and the Local Government Commissioning Group to ensure we work together to the benefit of all local government organisations.
- A customer steering group to ensure you have a voice and our procurements meet the specific needs of local government.
- Helping you to identify savings opportunities.
- Providing management information to help you control spend and monitor compliance.
- Delivering savings through aggregation of volumes, standardisation of specifications, rationalisation of core product lists and demand management.
- Proactive supplier management to ensure performance delivery and best prices.
Your relationship manager:
Your relationship manager ensures you have a single point of contact. They will work with you to help you identify savings opportunities and transition to our agreements. Please get in touch to find out more about how they can help you.
The local government relationship manager team is led by Will Laing, Senior Relationship Manager. Tel: 07775 561287. Email: Will.Laing[at]ccs.gsi.gov[dot]uk
|London and East||Ashley Shelbrooke||07964 206915||Ashley.Shelbrooke[at]ccs.gsi.gov[dot]uk|
|London and South East||Raihan Mustafa||07964 207190||Raihan.Mustafa[at]ccs.gsi.gov[dot]uk|
|West Midlands and South West||Ron Simpson||07990 903712||Ron.Simpson[at]ccs.gsi.gov[dot]uk|
|North West and North East||Emma Graham||07580 436117||Emma.Graham[at]ccs.gsi.gov[dot]uk|
|Yorkshire & Humber and East Midlands||Phil Hodgson||07795 052605||Phil.Hodgson[at]ccs.gsi.gov[dot]uk|